Rotten Tomatoes

Movies / TV

    Celebrity

      No Results Found

      View All
      Movies Tv shows Shop News Showtimes

      Ghost Shark

      2013 1h 30m Horror Mystery & Thriller List
      29% Tomatometer 7 Reviews 20% Audience Score 100+ Ratings After rednecks torture and kill a great white shark, its spirit returns from the dead to seek revenge on the town of Smallport. Read More Read Less Watch on Fandango at Home Buy Now

      Where to Watch

      Ghost Shark

      Fandango at Home Prime Video

      Watch Ghost Shark with a subscription on Prime Video, rent on Fandango at Home, or buy on Fandango at Home.

      Critics Reviews

      View All (7) Critics Reviews
      Diane Werts Newsday Sharknado was just a concept. Ghost Shark is a sustained delight. Rated: A Aug 28, 2013 Full Review Ed Bark Uncle Barky Syfy already has a Sharknado sequel set for next summer, but Ghost Shark probably won't have that kind of staying power. It succeeds in being more or less stupidly watchable, but unlikely to prompt anywhere near the same Twitter eruption. Rated: C- Aug 28, 2013 Full Review Gail Pennington St. Louis Post-Dispatch Unfortunately, Ghost Shark... is no Sharknado. Rated: 2/4 Aug 28, 2013 Full Review Rob Owen Pittsburgh Post-Gazette [One} thing to note about Ghost Shark is how gleefully it embraces every bad horror movie stereotype. Aug 28, 2013 Full Review Jim Vorel Paste Magazine The film violates the most crucial rule of trashy filmmaking-you can be stupid, but don't be boring. Rated: 3.5/10 Aug 28, 2013 Full Review Read all reviews

      Audience Reviews

      View All (41) audience reviews
      R P Ghost Shark is a SyFy channel movie, so you know you are in for a cheesy ride. I think it's a certain type of people who enjoy these kinds of movies and yes, I am one of them. I LOVE this time of year because Discovery channel's Shark Week and SyFy will always run a ton of cheesy shark movies. (https://foreverfinalgirl.com/ghost-shark/) Rated 3 out of 5 stars 07/01/22 Full Review robert p What a rediculus shark movie, a ghost? Rated 1 out of 5 stars 03/31/23 Full Review Audience Member If you want to enjoy this movie don't think too hard. Don't raise your hope up for the acting skill from the actors. Suitable for passing the time when there's nothing else to do. Rated 2 out of 5 stars 01/16/23 Full Review Audience Member A really good idea mixed with ridiculous comedy makes this movie fun. (6/10) Rated 3 out of 5 stars 01/15/23 Full Review Milhouse V To be fair, I believe at the time I saw this, I was still riding a high from witnessing the beauty that was Sharknado. While this film may have never gained the notoriety of the aforementioned, Ghost Shark does quite a bit wrong, which ends up being quite a bit right. The best way to navigate this film is to think of it on the simplest of terms--how many ways could a potential "Ghost Shark" kill someone? There it is. 80% of the movie. The other 20% is the beautiful symphony of ridiculousness needed to actually link all these moments into a plot. Shut your brain off for 90 minutes. Just enjoy. Rated 4 out of 5 stars 05/17/21 Full Review Audience Member Esta es de las mejores películas que uno puede ver con sus amigos y de las más recomendadas en lo que llevamos de temporada de tiburones. La idea del tiburón fantasma es genial y las situaciones a las que da lugar son lo mejor de la película. Mi nota es la mayor que se le puede dar a una película de este estilo, un 2. Versión completa en: Vaderexpress.blogspot.com Rated 1 out of 5 stars 02/14/23 Full Review Read all reviews
      Ghost Shark

      My Rating

      Read More Read Less POST RATING WRITE A REVIEW EDIT REVIEW

      Cast & Crew

      11% 26% My Soul to Take 62% 22% The Windmill Massacre TRAILER for The Windmill Massacre 62% 45% Late Phases 30% 25% Texas Chainsaw Massacre TRAILER for Texas Chainsaw Massacre 4% 19% The Fog Discover more movies and TV shows. View More

      Movie Info

      Synopsis After rednecks torture and kill a great white shark, its spirit returns from the dead to seek revenge on the town of Smallport.
      Director
      Griff Furst
      Producer
      Griff Furst
      Screenwriter
      Paul A. Birkett
      Production Co
      Active Entertainment
      Genre
      Horror, Mystery & Thriller
      Original Language
      English
      Release Date (Streaming)
      Jul 30, 2019
      Runtime
      1h 30m
      Most Popular at Home Now