Rotten Tomatoes

Movies / TV

    Celebrity

      No Results Found

      View All
      Movies Tv shows Shop News Showtimes

      The Apocalypse

      2007 1h 30m Drama Sci-Fi List
      Reviews 22% Audience Score 100+ Ratings Parents launch a desperate search for their child, while a giant asteroid on a collision course with Earth triggers a series of catastrophic events. Read More Read Less

      Audience Reviews

      View All (9) audience reviews
      Audience Member Watch with subtitles as 90% of the audio is bad, and the other 10% is horrible or completely inaudible. For example twice in a 5 minutes scene a plane fly’s by and completely Obscures the voice. For a faithfilm, while it wasn’t totally horrible, it’s almost unwatchable Rated 1.5 out of 5 stars 01/27/19 Full Review Audience Member Thin plot which is confounded with religious nonsense and stupid characters. Hardly anything goes on and most of the dialog repeats it self. Crumby effects, slow pacing, and a dumb deserving ending. Rated 1.5 out of 5 stars 02/02/23 Full Review Audience Member The worst movie i have ever seen in my life, the performances were so so bad, the visual effects were the absolute worst. Rated 0.5 out of 5 stars 01/20/23 Full Review Audience Member This film was awful beyond words! You would be hard-pressed to find a worse religious film or a film about an apocalypse. Everything about this film is absolutely horrible, with the only moment of likability comes from the unintentionally funny first five minutes when a guy taking a piss gets struck by pieces of an asteroid and dies. Other than that, there is nothing else positive to talk about, especially since this film manages to be even worse than the horrible Left Behind. However, this film is great if you are suffering from insomnia, because this film is so boring you'll probably go right to sleep. Rated 0.5 out of 5 stars 02/26/23 Full Review Audience Member This movie is bad on so many different levels its not funny. Sound was way below adequate with poor mics used for the dialogue. The special effects were too short so you couldn't get a decent glimpse at the disarters. People simply dissappearing was completely bullshit and destroyed any hope this movie may have had. The religious BS was nausiating and the acting was on the level of politians. This movie is for the scrap heap. Rated 0.5 out of 5 stars 02/27/23 Full Review Audience Member I saw it on a bus in Bolivia. One word: AVOID unless you want to see what the movie shouldn't look like. But hey, its good in one thing. It has all the disasters possible in one movie... and all started just because of comet falling on earth... Rated 0.5 out of 5 stars 01/26/23 Full Review Read all reviews
      The Apocalypse

      My Rating

      Read More Read Less POST RATING WRITE A REVIEW EDIT REVIEW

      Cast & Crew

      Movie Info

      Synopsis Parents launch a desperate search for their child, while a giant asteroid on a collision course with Earth triggers a series of catastrophic events.
      Director
      Justin Jones
      Producer
      David Michael Latt, Justin Jones
      Screenwriter
      David Michael Latt
      Genre
      Drama, Sci-Fi
      Original Language
      English
      Release Date (Streaming)
      Jan 31, 2019
      Runtime
      1h 30m